Friday 15 February 2013

Cheating Man’s Manhood ‘Disappears’ After Sleeping With Married Woman



A man will live to curse the day he decided to romp with a woman other than his wife following a series of ‘manhood disappearances’ whenever he gets ready to make love at home.

Phbion Mutize, a Zimbabwean, has been living with his ‘condition’ for the past four months. The situation has become so bad that his wife has forced him out of their home.


“I am almost a destitute now. I haven’t had a decent bath for the past two months. My wife doesn’t want to see me at home because she consulted a trusted herbalist in town with the intention of helping me only to be told that I slept with a married woman. She meant well when she consulted the traditional healer but she discovered I betrayed her trust,” Mutize related his ordeal.

Asked if it was true that he slept with a fenced woman, Mutize said his situation was a pity because the woman whom he had a stint with was denying being protected by supernatural means.

“I had a stint with a married woman. I tried talking to her over the issue and she denied being protected. I can’t approach her husband because he might react badly and harm me together with his wife.” he said refusing to name the woman.

Mutize has tried getting help from traditional healers but he said none of them have managed to salvage him of his predicament.

“Most traditional healers that I have consulted so far have told me that this type of mystery is synonymous with men from my area,” he said.

When reached for comment, his wife, Edith, refused to talk about the issue but chose to throw vitriol at her husband.

“He is a joke of the town. I think he should concentrate on solving the problem than shouting it all over town,” she said.

A resident at the plots said sometime last week the couple became a public spectacle when they exchanged harsh words in public. The man reportedly had gone to beg for his wife’s mercy. Instead of buying her husband’s ordeal, the wife is said to have run amok threatening to assault Mutize who then walked away in disgrace,” sources claimed

No comments:

Post a Comment