Friday 15 February 2013

Approaching a man… for the ladies



Ladies, it’s 2013…what are your thoughts on approaching a man? Do you still sit back, cross your legs and act cute and hope that he’ll notice you batting your eyes at him? Or do you take matters into your own hands and step to him.

Guys, what do you think about ladies approaching you? Do you feel like the excitement of ‘the chase’ is gone when she does the work? Or are you excited by her boldness?





I ask because in this day and age, it appears that men have gotten lazy about ‘toasting’ and ‘chyking’ the ladies. I don’t know whether it’s because all of a sudden the ratio of women to men at events is like 20 women to 10 men, or because we ladies seem to have made this whole process easy for you…but lately it seems that you go to a social event and all the men are either posted up by the bar watching the women dance with their friends, or practically blending into the design of the wall. I mean guys, if you wanted to watch people dance maybe you should have just stayed home and watched ‘Dancing with the stars’ or ‘So you think you can dance’. But since it’s my first day on the J-O-B, I’ll be nice and try not to light into y’all cases as much. Teeheehee…

So therefore, due to this approach by the men…the ladies have decided to take matters into our own hands. I mean, can you blame us? With the whole wedding website explosion, we are seeing new sites pop up like every day and ultimately babes wan marry na. Sitting and crossing your legs in the corner obviously aint cutting it these days in the quest to have a bobo boo you up and put a ring on it. I see one or two of my ladies nodding in agreement.
But again, let’s not digress. Basically what I’m trying to say is that the men have gotten lazy and the ladies have gotten to be more proactive. Now we are approaching the guys, striking up conversation and walking away with numbers.

I hope that it won’t get to a stage where we will now have to be the ones to get down on one knee and pop the question to ol’ boys. I’m just saying…

Back to my question sha, ladies what are your thoughts on approaching a man? Guys, what are your thoughts on being approached?

No comments:

Post a Comment