Friday 15 March 2013

Man fakes his own death to propose to girlfriend



Alexey Bykov, 30, from Omsk,  fell in love with his girlfriend, Irena Kolokov.

He wanted to marry her. But first he had to come up with a good marriage proposal.
Bykov also wanted to see if his girlfriend really loved him to death, so he faked his own death in a strange wedding proposal.



Bykov, hired a film director, makeup artists and even a script writer, to stage a fake car accident.

Then he arranged to meet his girlfriend near the crash site. “When she gets there, she will think that I was involved in an accident on the way to meet her,” said Bykov.

His plan worked out just as planned. When his girlfriend got to the agreed upon place, she saw wrecked cars everywhere, ambulances, smoke, people lying on the road and blood all over.

As she walked closer she said, "I saw Alexey was lying on the road covered in blood. I ran over to help him, but a paramedic told me he was dead, I began to cry, I was devastated."

Mr. Bykov then stood up and proposed to his shocked girlfriend while he was still covered with the fake blood.

After she recovered from the shock she finally caught up with the joke and said yes.

"I wanted her to realize how empty her life would be without me and how life would be meaningless without me. I think it worked, but I promise that I will never scare her like this again," Bykov said.

1 comment: